Styliano Jewellery undertakes to:
1. Respect your privacy;
2. Make sure that privacy and security are always safeguarded in everything we do;
3. Never offer or sell your data;
4. Keep your data safe and secure;
5. Strive to be transparent as to how we use your data;
6. Do not use your data in contexts that have not been communicated to you;
7. Respect your rights and respond to your requests, in parallel with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
The more you interact with us, the more you inform us and the more capable we will be to offer you customized products. When you share personal data with us or when we collect personal data about you, we use it in accordance with this Policy. Please read this information carefully. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Styliano Jewelery is responsible for the personal data you share with us. When we refer to Styliano Jewelkery, "us" or "our", we refer to this entity. Styliano Jewellery is responsible for data processing for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation.
Styliano & Ribeiro
Rua São João Bosco, 391
2 - What is ‘personal data’?
"Personal data" means any information that can identify you. We are therefore dealing with data such as e-mail address, personal addresses, mobile phone number, user names, profile pics, personal preferences and purchasing habits, user generated content, financial information and welfare information. We also regard as "personal data" information relating to unique numeric identifiers such as the computer's IP address or the MAC address of the mobile device as well as cookies.
3 - What data do we collect from you and how do we use it?
We may collect or receive data you submit through our platform, forms, or brand pages on our social networks. Sometimes it provides us directly (for example, when you create an account, when you contact us, when you make purchases from our website). Sometimes we also collect data (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
When we request data we indicate the obligatory fields, when the data in question are fundamental for:
1. Celebrate our contract with you (eg in the purchase of products through our website);
2. Provide you with a service you have requested (eg newsletter); or
3. Respect the legal requirements (eg billing).
Se não fornecer os dados requisitados, isso poderá afetar a nossa capacidade para fornecer os serviços.
Our legitimate interest in personal data lies in factors such as:
1. Improving our products and services: helping us better understand your needs and expectations and improving our services, website and / or products for the benefit of our consumers.
2. Prevention of fraud: to ensure that payment has been completed, without fraud and without misappropriation.
3. Protect our tools: keep the tools you use (our website) protected and safe and to ensure that you are working properly and are continually improving.
4. In the execution of a contract: more specifically in the billing of the products that you requested;
5. Legal basis: when the treatment is required by law.
Automated Decision Processes
In order to protect transactions carried out through our website against fraud and misappropriation, we use third party supply solutions.
This fraud detection process can be fully automated or may involve human intervention, in which a person makes the final decision. In any case, we take all reasonable precautions and guarantees to limit access to your data.
4 - Who can access your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information within Styliano Jewellery to fulfill our legal obligations, to prevent fraud and / or to protect our tools. We may also use your data to improve our products and services or after obtaining your consent to do so.
Depending on the purpose for which they are collected, and exclusively to the extent of the need, Styliano Jewellery entities may have access to some of your personal information; when possible the data are presented under a pseudonym (not allowing direct identification), and, whenever necessary to provide you with the requested services.
When authorized, we may share some of your personal data, which includes data collected through cookies, in order to update the information you share with us, as well as to perform statistics based on its characteristics and for the purpose of personalizing our communications.
We may share your personal information with external entities for marketing purposes.
We will only share personal data with external entities, namely for direct marketing purposes, with your consent. In this logic, your data is processed by that entity, who will be responsible for processing data and will be governed by its own terms and conditions and privacy notice in force. You should therefore thoroughly review the documentation of that same external entity before consenting to the disclosure of your data to that entity.
We rely on trusted outside entities to perform a variety of business activities on behalf of Styliano Jewelery. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose.
We may disclose your personal data to external entities:
- If we have your consent to do so.
- Or if we are authorized to do so under the law.
We do not offer or sell your personal data.
5 - How long do we keep your personal information?
We only retain your personal data for the period of time necessary to complete the purpose for which we hold them, as well as to respond to your needs and comply with our legal obligations.
The data retention period shall be governed by the following criteria:
1. When purchasing services, we retain your personal data during the term of our business relationship;
2. When you participate in promotional offers, we keep your personal information during the validity of the promotional offer;
3. When you contact us to ask questions, we will keep your personal information for the period necessary to handle your issue;
4. When you create an account, we store your personal information until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active brand interaction) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines;
5. When you consent to direct marketing, we retain your personal information until you cancel the subscription or ask us to delete it, or after a period of inactivity (without active brand interaction) as defined by local regulations and guidelines;
6. When cookies are placed on your computer, we retain them as long as it is necessary to achieve your goals (for example during a session for shopping cart cookies or session cookies) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines;
6 - Are your personal data secure?
We are committed to keeping your personal information protected and we take all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require the external trust entities that treat your personal data for us to do the same.
ContactsIf you have any questions or concerns regarding the way we treat and use your personal data or would like to see some of the above rights exercised, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing to:
Styliano & Ribeiro
Rua São João Bosco, 391